Burnley kick off the 2021-22 Premier League season at home to Brighton. The Clarets face Liverpool in the first game of the season on August 14. Sean Dyche’s side then face Leeds United in week three, Everton in week four and Arsenal in matchday five. Burnley beat both of those teams in the 2020-21 season.
Burnley will play Manchester City and Manchester United in the next two Premier League seasons. The Clarets’ final five matches of the season are slightly kinder on paper, with games against Wolves, Watford, Aston Villa, Tottenham and Newcastle United. Burnley face Leicester City, Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool and Leicester in January and February.
BURNLEY PREMIER LEAGUE 2021-22 FIXTURES
- Premier League Golden Boot Race: Premier League Top Scorers 22
- LIST OF HOSTED STADIUMS OF THE FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
- ARSENAL’S SAKA HAS OZIL’S RESPECT AFTER EURO 2020 PENALTY
- FIND OUT WHAT ERTZ NEEDS TO DO TO KEEP USWNT ON TRACK TO WIN THE OLYMPIC BID AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO ATTACK HER
- HAVING LIMPED OUT OF HIS TEAM’S OLYMPIC MATCH AGAINST EGYPT, REAL MADRID MIDFIELDER CEBALLOS FACES INJURY WORRIES