Borussia Dortmund head of first-team Sebastian Kehl says Erling Haaland will not be sold this summer. The Norwegian striker has been heavily linked with a move to Chelsea. Borussia Dortmund is looking for a replacement for Jadon Sancho, who is expected to leave the club. BVB has repeatedly insisted that a prized asset won’t be sold in the summer.
WHAT’S BEEN SAID?
Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp says there is nothing new on the future of striker Erling Haaland. The Denmark international will return to the club this week after missing out on a move to Borussia Dortmund in the summer.
WHO HAS BEEN LINKED WITH HAALAND?
Chelsea is interested in signing Borussia Dortmund striker Jurgen Haaland. The Blues have already made contact with the German club and its representatives over a possible deal. Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Manchester United have all been linked with him. It has been suggested that he could cost up to £150m ($208m) if he leaves Dortmund this year.
DORTMUND’S TRANSFER PLANS
Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Kehl says the club will look to sign a new winger in the transfer market. Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho is close to completing a £73m ($101m) move to Manchester United. The Bundesliga giants reportedly have their eye on PSV star Noni Madueke, who has been linked with a move to Dortmund.
“We are carefully evaluating how things are developing. We will not do any crazy things.
“MAYBE HIS SUCCESSOR WILL BE A PLAYER WHO WE’LL DEVELOP INTO A TOP PLAYER – AS WE DID WITH JADON.”
- Premier League Golden Boot Race: Premier League Top Scorers 22
- LIST OF HOSTED STADIUMS OF THE FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
- ARSENAL’S SAKA HAS OZIL’S RESPECT AFTER EURO 2020 PENALTY
- FIND OUT WHAT ERTZ NEEDS TO DO TO KEEP USWNT ON TRACK TO WIN THE OLYMPIC BID AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO ATTACK HER
- HAVING LIMPED OUT OF HIS TEAM’S OLYMPIC MATCH AGAINST EGYPT, REAL MADRID MIDFIELDER CEBALLOS FACES INJURY WORRIES