Manchester United take on West Ham this week in the fifth round of the FA Cup.
United knocked Liverpool out of the historic competition in the last round while the Hammers saw off Doncaster.
Both teams have been in good form recently and will be eager to keep their cup runs going.
United beat West Ham 3-1 in the league in December thanks to goals from Paul Pogba, Mason Greenwood and Marcus Rashford.
Now Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and David Moyes will face off again with a place in the FA Cup quarter-finals up for grabs.
Manchester United v West Ham: How to listen
This match will get under way at 7:30pm on Tuesday, February 9.
Full coverage from Old Trafford will be exclusively live on talkSPORT, with our pre-match build-up starting at 7pm.
Mark Saggers will be your host and commentary will come from Jim Proudfoot, Andy Townsend, and Mark Hughes.
To tune in, click the radio player below or HERE for the live stream.
Here are the other ways to listen…
App iPhone – Download from the Apple store
Android – Download from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is available across the United Kingdom via DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Listen to talkSPORT through your TV on the following channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Manchester United v West Ham: Team news
Paul Pogba will miss United’s cup clash with West Ham and the next few weeks.
The 27-year-old was forced off towards the end of the first half of Saturday’s 3-3 draw against Everton with a thigh injury.
United do not expect Eric Bailly to be fit, while Phil Jones has yet to feature this season due to a knee injury.
West Ham, meanwhile, will have Tomas Soucek available after the Czech midfielder’s red card against Fulham was overturned.
Michail Antonio will be assessed after coming off at Craven Cottage with fatigue.
Jesse Lingard cannot play under the terms of his loan deal from United while Arthur Masuaku is still out following knee surgery.
Manchester United v West Ham: Match stats and facts
- Manchester United have progressed from their last three FA Cup ties with West Ham, with the most recent one coming in the 2015-16 quarter-final.
- West Ham are winless in their last 15 away games against Manchester United in all competitions (D4 L11), since winning 1-0 in the Premier League in May 2007.
- Manchester United have won their last eight home games in the FA Cup – they last had a longer run between January 1908 and February 1912 (9).
- West Ham haven’t won any of their last eight away FA Cup games against Premier League opponents (D3 L5), since beating Man City 2-1 in March 2006 en route to reaching the final.
- Manchester United’s Anthony Martial has been involved in nine goals in 10 appearances against West Ham in all competitions (6 goals, 3 assists). However, he’s not found the net in any of his last four against the Hammers.
- West Ham are looking to keep three consecutive clean sheets in the FA Cup for the first time since the 1993-94 campaign.