Liverpool has seen a £35m bid for Atletico Madrid midfielder Saul Niguez rejected. Jurgen Klopp had set his sights on the 26-year-old as a possible replacement for Georginio Wijnaldum. The Reds are in talks with Atletico over finding a compromise over their asking price, which is closer to £45m.
Barcelona has proposed a swap deal that would bring Saul to the Nou Camp in exchange for Atletico Madrid’s Antoine Griezmann. If Liverpool increases their bid, Atletico is ready to accept and grant Saul his wish of a transfer. Chelsea has been linked with a loan move for Atleti forward Griezynsman.
Atletico Madrid and Barcelona are in talks over a deal to swap Saul Griezmann for Rodrigo de Paul. Atleti is struggling to find the money needed to fund the wages of France international Griezman. The Spanish club has just signed Rodrigo de Paulo from Udinese for £30m. Liverpool is also interested in signing Saul, but they face an uphill battle in their pursuit of him.
- Premier League Golden Boot Race: Premier League Top Scorers 22
- LIST OF HOSTED STADIUMS OF THE FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
- ARSENAL’S SAKA HAS OZIL’S RESPECT AFTER EURO 2020 PENALTY
- FIND OUT WHAT ERTZ NEEDS TO DO TO KEEP USWNT ON TRACK TO WIN THE OLYMPIC BID AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO ATTACK HER
- HAVING LIMPED OUT OF HIS TEAM’S OLYMPIC MATCH AGAINST EGYPT, REAL MADRID MIDFIELDER CEBALLOS FACES INJURY WORRIES