Liverpool will start the 2021-22 Premier League season with a game against Norwich City at Carrow Road. The fixture is currently scheduled to take place on Saturday, August 14 and is the reverse of their opening game of their 2019-20 title-winning season when they beat Norwich 4-1 at Anfield. Jurgen Klopp’s side will face Burnley in their first game at home, while Chelsea will visit Anfield before the end of August.
Liverpool will face Everton in the Merseyside derby at Goodison Park at the end of November, with the return date at Anfield in April. The Reds will then travel to Leeds on Boxing Day and Leicester two days later before their trip to Stamford Bridge in May 2022. Liverpool’s next Premier League match is against Manchester United away in October.
WHEN IS THE MERSEYSIDE DERBY IN 2021-22?
Goodison Park will host the first Merseyside derby between Liverpool and Everton on November 30, 2021.
The Reds welcome the Blues to Anfield for the second Merseyside derby match of the Premier League campaign on April 23, 2022.
WHEN DO LIVERPOOL PLAY MAN UTD IN 2021-22?
October 23, 2021 is the first of two dates when Liverpool and Manchester United collide in the Premier League this season. That match will take place at Old Trafford.
The return fixture at Anfield will be played on March 19, 2022.
LIVERPOOL PREMIER LEAGUE FIXTURES 2021-22
- Premier League Golden Boot Race: Premier League Top Scorers 22
- LIST OF HOSTED STADIUMS OF THE FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
- ARSENAL’S SAKA HAS OZIL’S RESPECT AFTER EURO 2020 PENALTY
- FIND OUT WHAT ERTZ NEEDS TO DO TO KEEP USWNT ON TRACK TO WIN THE OLYMPIC BID AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO ATTACK HER
- HAVING LIMPED OUT OF HIS TEAM’S OLYMPIC MATCH AGAINST EGYPT, REAL MADRID MIDFIELDER CEBALLOS FACES INJURY WORRIES