Pedri was the most creative midfielder on the pitch in Spain’s Euro 2020 semi-final defeat to Italy. The 21-year-old is only just old enough to visit Popworld, but everything good his side did before Alvaro Morata’s brief and sudden transformation into a demigod involved the youngster heavily. He has been compared to Andres Iniesta, who he has been likened to many times in the past. Pedri should be able to look back 20 years from now with pride at his performance against Italy.
Pedri was outstanding in the first half of England’s win over Ghana at Wembley. The 18-year-old midfielder made one touch pass after touch pass to set up Dani Oyarzabal who missed the chance to score. Pedri had not misplaced a single pass during the entire 45 minutes period and also never looked like being dispossessed.
Pedri was Spain’s talisman in their Euro 2020 win over Italy. The midfielder played 120 minutes and made just two passes during his 120 minutes on the pitch. His display capped off a hugely impressive first-half display against Marco Verratti and Sergio Busquets. It is now impossible for anymore with even a passing interest in European football to ignore his unfathomably high potential.
- Premier League Golden Boot Race: Premier League Top Scorers 22
- LIST OF HOSTED STADIUMS OF THE FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
- ARSENAL’S SAKA HAS OZIL’S RESPECT AFTER EURO 2020 PENALTY
- FIND OUT WHAT ERTZ NEEDS TO DO TO KEEP USWNT ON TRACK TO WIN THE OLYMPIC BID AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO ATTACK HER
- HAVING LIMPED OUT OF HIS TEAM’S OLYMPIC MATCH AGAINST EGYPT, REAL MADRID MIDFIELDER CEBALLOS FACES INJURY WORRIES