Kamaldeen Sulemana could leave FC Nordsjaelland this summer. The 19-year-old has been linked with moves to Ajax, Lyon, and Rennes. The Ghanaian is yet to make a decision on his future after impressing at the Danish side. He has been compared to Neymar by some of Europe’s biggest clubs.
WHO IS KAMALDEEN SULEMANA?
Ghanaian-born Nordsjaelland striker Samuel Sulemana has signed his first professional contract with the Danish club. The year-old was discovered at the Right to Dream Academy in Ghana, before being transferred to Denmark. His coach Flemming Pedersen compared him to Brazilian star Neymar due to his playing style. He scored four goals in 13 appearances in his debut campaign in Denmark last season.
WHERE COULD SULEMANA MOVE TO?
Ajax is the favorites to sign Nordsjaelland midfielder Kamal Sulemana. The -year-old could follow in the footsteps of his former team-mate and friend Mohammed Kudus, who signed for the Eredivisie champions in 2020. Lyon, Monaco, Rennes, and Bayer Leverkusen are three other clubs that are reportedly interested in the teenager.
‘HE DOES THINGS THAT YOU CAN’T IMAGINE’
Former Manchester United scout and Right to Dream academy founder says he does not get enough credit for his work. He says the forward’s tactical awareness is what makes him stand out, as well as his speed. “He’s tactically very aware and can play in multiple positions,” Vernon says. The former England Under- international has been named Premier League player of the year by Sport.
- Premier League Golden Boot Race: Premier League Top Scorers 22
- LIST OF HOSTED STADIUMS OF THE FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
- ARSENAL’S SAKA HAS OZIL’S RESPECT AFTER EURO 2020 PENALTY
- FIND OUT WHAT ERTZ NEEDS TO DO TO KEEP USWNT ON TRACK TO WIN THE OLYMPIC BID AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO ATTACK HER
- HAVING LIMPED OUT OF HIS TEAM’S OLYMPIC MATCH AGAINST EGYPT, REAL MADRID MIDFIELDER CEBALLOS FACES INJURY WORRIES